JUNIOR CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
To support our business growth in Lithuania, we are looking for
Junior Customer Service Representative
Volvo Financial Services Lithuania
As an essential part of VFS Lithuania Operations team the Junior Customer Service Representative will be primary responsible for administration of new customer financing agreements and monitoring of existing agreements as well as respective evidence of contracts in the contract management system (CMS). The role is important support for the commercial team. The Junior Customer Service Representative will offer Customer Service and administration services being a member of the team of VFS Lithuania.
Main activities and core responsibilities
- Preparation and administration of new leasing agreements;
- Responsibility for invoicing process related to contract initiation process;
- Collateral Administration
- Archiving the contracts and securities
- Book business accurately and timely in the contract management system
- Refer complicated and non-standard documentations to in-house or external lawyers
- Liaise with customers and the dealer network and answer and resolve / pass their queries according to defined service level standards
- Take customer queries and requests related to contract initiation and register them in the CRM
- Cooperates with related functions and parties within Volvo group
- Continuously look to create and improve process in order to make our work more efficient
We expect you have
- University degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Fluency in local language
- Advanced level in reading, writing and speaking English
What will help you to succeed?
- You’ll need to be driven to work at a quick pace but still enjoy keeping a constant eye on the details. Be adaptable to use lots of different systems and manage interruptions whilst completing your workload. If you enjoy this type of work and being around other passionate people then this could be the role for you.
Ready for the next challenging career step?
We are looking forward to your CV in English: email@example.com
The position located in: Vilnius, Lithuania
Last application date: 25.06.2020
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
For further information, please contact:
Vilma Suchockiene, Volvo Lietuva Human Resources Manager
Mob. +370 686 77016; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org