Senior Credit Analyst
Volvo Financial Services is the global financial solutions provider of the Volvo Group, supporting the Volvo Group brands with expert financial services. This includes providing customers and dealers with a full-range of offerings, such as financing, leasing, and insurance solutions. Our team of about 1,400 professionals are located in 45 countries worldwide. As a part of the Volvo Financial Services team, you will experience challenging assignments, gain international exposure, and interact with colleagues around the world in the Volvo Group.
To support our business growth in Lithuania, we are looking for
Senior Credit Analyst
Volvo Financial Services Lithuania
As an essential part of VFS Lithuania Operations team the Senior Credit Analyst will be primary responsible for providing a reliable and efficient credit service to internal customers, procuring timely decisions for credit applications for leases and loans.
- have experience in banking/ finance business, in credit & risk analyst function
- have strong analytical skills with ability to grasp the mechanics of various finance products
- preferably have experience in credit risk model development and/ or validation
- have university degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or Statistics
- have ability to work with cross functional teams, dive deep into the details, and at the same time, be able to communicate key metrics to the management
- have ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- are proficient in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
- are fluent in Lithuanian
- are advanced in English
- to join a global and diverse team of highly skilled professionals who make customers win
- an environment where we work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead
- extensive health insurance, competitive salary and bonus system
Ready for the next challenging career step?
We are looking forward to your CV in English: firstname.lastname@example.org
The position located in: Vilnius, Lithuania
Last application date: 03.08.2020
Confidentiality is guaranteed. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
For further information, please contact:
Vilma Suchockiene, Volvo Lietuva Human Resources Manager
Mob. +370 686 77016; e-mail email@example.com